The Sandusky Middle School Awards Night has been moved from Monday, May 20th at 6:00 pm to Monday, June 3rd at 6:00 pm in the Sandusky High School Auditorium.
Posted Tuesday, May 14, 2019
Join us for "Distant Worlds - Alien Life?" at Sidney Frohman Planetarium beginning Sunday, April 28th, 2019! Shows will begin at 2:00 pm and at 3:30 pm.
Could alien life exist in the vast expanse of the universe? With over 4,000 extra-solar planets now discovered, there are many worlds that are strange, but could they hold life? Come to the new, improved Planetarium and find out. This show is recommended for children age 6 and older. The Planetarium is located at the rear of Sandusky High School. For more information, call 419-984-1136 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted Tuesday, April 23, 2019
Sandusky City Schools (SCS) and Cleveland State University (CSU) are pleased to announce an important partnership that will help Erie County districts advance leadership pathways for teacher leaders. SCS and CSU is collaborating with the Center for Educational Leadership at CSU to bring two nationally accredited principal licensure programs to the greater Sandusky City area. All programs are open to staff from any school district. All classes will be convened in the SCS District on Saturdays.
For more information, check out the flyers below!
Posted Monday, April 22, 2019
Check out this video of Congresswoman Joyce Beatty crediting the work of SHS teacher Jamie Spero-Arnold and other educators around Ohio on the House Floor! Thank you to our SCS teachers for your hard work and dedication that you show our students every day!
Posted Monday, April 1, 2019
Preschool registration is now open!
Posted Friday, March 1, 2019
- All registration packets MUST be returned to Collette Fox at the Board of Education Office, 407 Decatur Street during the designated dates and times listed below.
- If a form is missing or incomplete, your packet will not be accepted.
- COMPLETED packets will be time stamped and a receipt will be issued.
- Parents will be notified of their student’s acceptance in the Sandusky City School Preschool Program via placement letter before June 1, 2019.
- Due to the limited nature of our preschool program, requests for teacher, classroom and/or building cannot be accepted. Placement into the preschool program is NOT guaranteed.
- Applications will be received in person at 407 Decatur Street on:
Wednesday, April 10, 2019 from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Thursday, April 11, 2019 from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- For questions please contact the Student Services Department at 419.984.1048.
- Click here to download the Preschool Packet