The Follett House Museum, an architectural setting for historical exhibits of Sandusky, Erie County, and Johnson’s Island, is a branch of the Sandusky Library. This beautiful Greek revival limestone house, built between 1834 and 1837, is one of over 140 structures in Sandusky now listed on the National Register of Historic Places. In 1974, the Sandusky Board of Education leased the building, which accommodates the Follett House Museum, to the Sandusky Library. In 1981, Follett House Museum became the property of the Sandusky Library. The building previously housed the administrative office of Sandusky Schools and the Sandusky School of Practical Nursing.
Follett House Museum